Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$115
Agoda.comUS$115
TripadvisorUS$115
All reviews stayed here beds were comfortable region maps moosehead refrigerator maine trail
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights because we wanted to do an early morning moose tour in the area. Hotel is older but comfortable. There is a kitchen so you could cook some meals here, but we chose to eat out. Short drive into Greenville for activities and dining. There is also a restaurant/bar onsite.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vbrey
Reviewed September 10, 2018

We stayed for the first time this last weekend. Welcoming accommodating hosts, beautiful setting, comfortable beds, clean spacious rooms, lots of hot water, and dog friendly! We will definitely come back.

Room tip: Call owners and ask for their suggestions
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

The people here are wonderful.
It is an older resort, privately owned. My place was like @ little apartment with everything I need. A perfect place for your family and even your pouch!!
There is so much land to enjoy. All can run free and even shoot some golf balls around!,! I will definitely come back
Oh yeah the prices are the best around and their restaurant offers delicious food!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Leisure L, Owner at Leisure Life Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for you review, we're glad you enjoyed your stay, please come back to visit, again, the Moosehead region.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

I have stayed at LLR several times over the years. I have camped in a tent in the camping area and also stayed in the motel. Does the facility need some touch ups? Sure. Overall, it is a great place to stay for the price. The atmosphere cannot be beat. The view from the 2nd floor deck of motel is spectacular. Just far enough out of town to be quiet and peaceful. The folks that work there are always accommodating and friendly. It is my go-to place when I go to the Greenville area. I am sure there are prettier places to stay but those are usually much more than I want to pay. When we stayed in the motel they have an outdoor fire pit that you can use so you can still get the camping feel without having to sleep outside. Most people go to the area to enjoy the great outdoors and only want a place to crash in the evening - this fits the bill.

Room tip: I always choose a room on second floor
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lucy P
Reviewed October 6, 2017

We were there on a Sunday and Monday and the resort's restaurant just happened to be closed on Sunday's and Monday's. There were instructions on use of the room's telephone, but there was no phone in the room. The resort's office was far enough away (and up a flight of outdoor stairs) so that we drove to the office rather than walk. We would have telephoned if they had one in the room. The other complaint I had was the pillows were uncomfortable. We had a room with 2 beds and 4 pillows in all. All of the pillows were too squishy and flat. There was a kitchen and breakfast area but we didn't use them. We did notice that there were instructions that said we would need to wash our own dishes if we used them. I don't think a resort should be allowed to let people eat off of dishes that they don't know if they were properly cleaned or not. I could have eaten a sandwich and just dusted off the crumbs and put the plate away. I could use a fork and just wipe the tines with a paper towel and put it back up. I would NEVER trust that the dishes were clean enough to eat with unless I washed them first. There was a large closet with a roll-away bed in it, but we didn't need that either.

Date of stay: October 2017