Review Highlights
Highly recommend this fishing service for the whole family.

We had heard great things about this fishing service. It was great from the initial phone call... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2021
B8845FMcrystalc
Catchin Big Ol' Fish!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 2, 2021
SnowWatt
Abbot Village, Maine

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2021

My friends and I had an awesome time Ice Fishing on Moosehead Lake with Al, he is the BEST guide in Greenville Maine! We caught some wicked good fish and had a nice lunch. We will definitely use his services again!

Date of experience: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 1, 2021

My family just took our second trip with Alex. We fished for Salmon and Brook trout with great success!! Al is THE BEST Guide! not surprising since he literally grew up on Moosehead Lake and knows it inside and out. Amazing experience great way to get your kids hooked on fishing!

Date of experience: January 2021
Tourist29834306472, Owner at Reel Moosehead Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2021

It was great having you!

Reviewed April 1, 2021

Al is the most knowledgeable guide I've ever been with. We caught tons of salmon and Brook Trout! Best guide on Moosehead Lake!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed July 27, 2020

This was such an awesome experience! Alex was super helpful and made the whole trip very exciting for my family who does not fish all that often!

Date of experience: April 2020