Greenville Inn at Moosehead Lake
Moose Mountain Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$115
Kineo View Lodge(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$109
Orbitz.com
US$31
Lodge at Moosehead Lake(Greenville)
US$299
Official Site
US$95
Orbitz.com
Herbert Grand Hotel(Kingfield)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
Sugarloaf Inn(Carrabassett Valley)
US$89
Hotels.com
All reviewsmaster suiteshaw suitemoosehead lakemain buildingeach morningfresh fruitblueberry pancakeswood panelingwalking distance to townhealthy optionsfrench toastmoose safaritwo nightsmodern conveniencesmade us feel at homehill overlookingwonderful stay
Reviewed October 14, 2010

We went to Greenville, ME to see moose. Boy did we see them! They were amazing and the town of Moosehead Lake was very unique. No fast food...just small town hospitality. My kids haven't stopped talking about our trip out east and this was our last stop. Young's Guide Service was great too! Picked us up at the Inn and gave us a great canoeing experience. Wildlife, moose, and mountains, oh my. Great family vacation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank hman3638
Reviewed September 20, 2010

The inn is a bit over 100 years old. It sits on a hillside just a block or so from downtown Greenville. There's plenty of well-lit parking and the landscaping is very attractive. The inn is well maintained and very clean. There are a number of photos and bits of information about the history scattered about the main level. The owners obviously take great pride in this very attractive spot. The friendly host greeted us, carried luggage upstairs, found a second luggage rack and brought a bucket of ice. The room (#23) had a new TV, plenty (too many, really) of pillows, comfortable chairs, good reading lights and an electric fireplace. The bed was very comfortable, (though I was glad I had my own "squishy" pillow). There's a deep tub (no shower) and lots of hot water. The bathrobes were the softest and most comfortable I've ever experienced in a hotel. The breakfast buffet was varied, plentiful and tasty. We didn't try the dining room, though the menu looked appealing. There's free internet if you have a laptop. A clerical error in the billing was quickly and cordially corrected. Overall, a fine stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ella S
Reviewed June 24, 2010

We were a bit leary staying at the Greenville Inn because of the previous reviews but found it very pleasant. We found the innkeepers friendly and easy to talk to. We enjoyed our stay and the breakfast was delicious

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gogramy
Reviewed October 15, 2009

My wife and I will never visit this Inn again. We were treated in the most disrespectful manner.

I would suggest the Blair Hill Inn and the Lodge at Moosehead Lake where we also visited and were treated like kings and queens.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank GeorgeII
Reviewed August 31, 2009

My wife and I had a wedding in Greenville and some of my family stayed at the Greenville Inn. Since we had the master suite, the wedding party decided to get dressed for the wedding here... which was a big mistake. The owner of the hotel was a complete jerk to our guests and hassled everyone none stop. We were there for a total of 30 minutes getting ready and received nothing but grief. It was really unbelieved how unprofessional these people were. They actually made some of the groomsmen move their cars out of the parking lot... which had about 20 open spaces and we had only 3 cars! They went out of there way to be horrible hosts.

On the flip side we did photos at the Blair Hill in which was completely opposite the Greenville Inn. These people were awesome.. even bringing drinks out for everyone since it was so hot.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple