Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
CheapTickets
All reviews host and hostess stay there again snickers wendy guildford bnb hosts accommodations maine
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2020

Cute Victorian. My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few days because his grandmother was unable to come up due to the Coronavirus, so she gave it to us despite us being from the area. Very friendly and a delicious breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed June 10, 2020

Michael and Wendy made sure our group felt welcomed and comfortable. Our group was there for a funeral -- a sad and emotional time -- but being together in a homey environment made a difference. They offered lots of amenities so we could pack lights, and they responded to questions promptly. We also enjoyed the breakfasts -- delicious and not too heavy. We would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

Due to unexpected passing of a dear friend, we were in need of lodging with very.littke notice. The Guilford B & B were Central to our location needs.

My wife contacted the owners, explained our situation, and we and 4 other couples filled all of their rooms.

Michael and Wendy couldn't have been more solicitous of our needs. They were more than sensitive to our plight, and accommodated us in any way possible.
We are grateful to say the least.

Their service, their conversation, their interest, their home, their food, all excellent.

We can't recommend them highly.enough.

Michael and Wendy,

Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2020

My husband and I had the privilege of staying at Guilford Bed and Breakfast for the weekend. The accommodations were lovely, the food delicious, and the hosts very attentive. I highly recommend spending time there. Look forward to visiting again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2020

The first week of February 2020 and my wife and I were in Guilford to visit a group of friends. Although not actually open for business that week, Wendy and Mike agreed to make their beautiful B&B available to our group on short notice. The property is a gorgeous old Victorian house with mostly original trappings. Our hosts were fantastic....rooms were comfy and roomy. The food was tastefully prepared and delicious. We'll be there again soon.