Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$139
PricelineUS$134
TravelocityUS$139
Orbitz.comUS$139
CheapTicketsUS$139
All reviews maple hill farm sauna and hot tub bed and breakfast gas fireplace eggs benedict breakfast was delicious owners and staff our room was spacious home away from home augusta area vince llamas wedding maine relaxation pond
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2018

What a gem of a B&B we found while visiting Augusta, Maine! Lovely inn, great location for a quite retreat and the best innkeepers! Scott and Vince go out of their way to make you comfortable and make your stay pleasant. Bonus was coming home with farm fresh eggs from their chickens. Looking forward to a return visit!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Whether you are doing business in Augusta, Maine, or staying over after dining out in Hallowell, Maple Hill Farm is a beautiful place to stay.It is what some might call luxurious country living. It is like a step back in time with all of the modern conveniences from LED bulbs throughout to an in-room bathtub jaccuzi. The breakfast included the most scrumptious blueberry muffins and eggs from their happy hens. We are trying to find an excuse to return soon.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I think I was the only guest at Maple Hill Inn for my one-night, mid-winter stay. I was treated like royalty none-the-less. A breakfast banquet. Whirlpool tub. Queen-sized bed. Scott and Vince have different personalities but each made sure I got everything I needed.

Room tip: Not a bad room, each has its own strengths. What I might prefer you may not…have a look on their website and decide.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2018

We stayed in room number 1, on the second floor with a king size bed and a large hot tub style bath. It overlooked the barn which given the snowstorm that was happening when we were staying turned out to look very pretty. We also took full advantage of their outdoor jacuzzi and sauna, which was quite nice during the cold.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2017

I have attended two separate meeting functions at the Maple Hill Farm, and they were both very good. The location is very rural, but not too far from Augusta, the State capital. The food for both occasions was good, not excellent. It was served in cafeteria-type metal pans. It was tasty, but average. The overall experience was positive, however. I have not spent the night here as of this date.

Date of stay: December 2017