See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Tried to book here... Extremely nasty, rude... Has no interest in my business! take it or leave it vibe! To the point i was hung up on *,cause i said money is not a issue. how much do i have 2 put down? in cash or whatever to just get a krapy room?? So she hung up!!! Don't even bother.. They look so run down & had to take money from tax payers , last year to fix up this motel.... Shame on you*

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We had my son's 10th Birthday Pool Party here. It was so much fun. Booking it was super easy. We booked 2 time slots. We had 20+ kids in the pool and brought along 24 noodles, 36 big beach balls, 50 mini beach balls, diving sticks and goggles for everyone. It was loud, but it was fun!!! We were also able to bring our own food and drinks in. When the last guest left, we started picking up. There was a LOT to pick up with how much we had brought in with us and while I watched our kids still in the pool, the bartender jumped right in and started helping. We didn't leave there until 8 pm! It was worth it though. It was a surprise party and everyone had a great time. I'm pretty sure my youngest is going to want to have his party there in November. The pool was big enough and fenced in for privacy, a great space to set up food and gifts, plenty of seating, a nice deck for those wanting to take a break from the noise or for how warm it was inside. My only complaint would be I use a mobility scooter and to use the bathroom I would have to go downstairs which I couldn't do. Other than that, I’d def recommend having a pool party here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Came to Houlton on Business. This motel consist of 3 areas. The "old" area, the "newer" area and the "new" area. I stayed in the "new" area and the room was large and clean. Heat worked very well and the bathrooms were nicely appointed. TV and refrigeration had no issues. Ate dinner at the Downunder Pub on site, which was convenient. They have an indoor heated swimming pool as well as workout facility, both of which I did not use. The continental breakfast was just coffee, cold cereal, fruit and package muffins. Nothing to brag about, but hit the spot.
If I return to the area, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2017

we stayed her on July 13 and again on the 21 on our way home. the hotel was clean , bathroom was big and breakfast was free WiFI worked great. exit to I95 was right there great place for a stopover. The Lady that checked us in both nights was very friendly and helpful. if going on a long drive again I would use this as my stopover hotel. Friendly staff really makes a persons experience positive.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

We planned a weekend away to attend the brewfest in Houlton! The stay at the Shiretown was great. Excellent customer service and wonderful atmosphere. Didn't try the pool there was a party scheduled, lots of kiddos eating pizza and splashing!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple