“Good blizzards”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Kennebunk
Reviewed July 2, 2018

We were looking for a late ice cream and thought they closed at 9 so we rushed over to find they are open until 10 so we were able to relax and enjoy. Always good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

If you’re from Kennebunk then you already know this is a local favorite. This shop is perfect for grabbing a late night blizzard and now that the permafrost has melted here in Maine I got mine!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

These blizzards are the best made blizzards I have eaten. Keep up the good work ! Very cheerfu and quick service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2017

We always like it when we find a Dairy Queen that still has the look and feel of the old style walk-up window service. No going inside at this one in Kennebunk. It's all done over the counter at the window. They have all the standard ice cream treats, but no hot food, which is fine. We had the Banana Split blizzard and the oreo cookie blizzards. Perfect on a hot day.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

When we go out to dinner the waiter or waitress Usually asks at the end if we would like to see the dessert menu. I usually say "No thanks,we plan to stop at Dairy Queen on the way home. My son and I are both Blizzard afficianados. My wife likes the dairy whip ice cream-particularly when,at end of season, they offer coffee flavor.They are closed now until February but we will return then. Dairy Queen represents to me the best of American non haute cuisine dining- and they are great.

Date of visit: November 2016