I have stayed here many times over the last 10 years and it only gets worst over time. Front desk is normally staffed but somehow it seems as if they are always to busy to help. The lack of instruction with the coffee service, meals and location of other items is lacking. For example when asked at the front desk if they had a tooth brush (which my wife forgot )they said "we do not have any". When asking for a key to the lockers in the spa I was told, "go to the desk in the spa to get one" however when I went to the spa I could not find a desk or anyone. I returned to the main desk where the same person gave me a key. The breakfast service was unbelievable, no instruction again as to how it works with many staff standing around and doing nothing and when asked for coffee it was if I was bothering them. The best thing is the room. This place needs management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1880's, The Breakwater Inn & Spa is one of the most historic Kennebunkport hotels and inns with all the modern hotel comforts, located right on the Kennebunk River waterfront. Experience our chic water view inn rooms, cottages or spa rooms as you indulge in exclusive signature spa treatments in our luxury spa complex. Delight in innovative cuisine at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, taking pleasure in the freshest seafood, lobster and shellfish from the New England Maine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your The Breakwater Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Breakwater Inn And Spa Kennebunkport, Maine