We were off-season visitors and had spacious water view room on the third floor of the Spa building. The Spa was available to guests and everything there was nicely organized and clean. Breakfast was included; the bakery items were fresh and tasty. In the winter the restaurant is closed, so we walked to the Cape Arundel Inn for a delicious dinner. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1880's, The Breakwater Inn & Spa is one of the most historic Kennebunkport hotels and inns with all the modern hotel comforts, located right on the Kennebunk River waterfront. Experience our chic water view inn rooms, cottages or spa rooms as you indulge in exclusive signature spa treatments in our luxury spa complex. Delight in innovative cuisine at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, taking pleasure in the freshest seafood, lobster and shellfish from the New England Maine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Breakwater Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Breakwater Inn And Spa Kennebunkport, Maine