The inn was great right on the water, Spa services were wonderful, BUT on my last day there in the shower the heat lamp broke and fell on me in the shower, burnt me and I was a little insulted as to how the inn handled it. They discounted $40 off my stay, and no phone call nothing I have a huge burn on my shoulder. I'm just glad it didn't hit me in the face. Very unsatisfied as to how they handled the incident. BE CAREFUL WHEN USING THE HEAT LAMP IN THE BATHROOM, CAN BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1880's, The Breakwater Inn & Spa is one of the most historic Kennebunkport hotels and inns with all the modern hotel comforts, located right on the Kennebunk River waterfront. Experience our chic water view inn rooms, cottages or spa rooms as you indulge in exclusive signature spa treatments in our luxury spa complex. Delight in innovative cuisine at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, taking pleasure in the freshest seafood, lobster and shellfish from the New England Maine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Breakwater Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Breakwater Inn And Spa Kennebunkport, Maine