“Casual lunch”

Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Price range: US$9 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A fresh take on breakfast, lunch and dinner offered in a comfortable setting. Located just off Dock Square in the heart of historic Kennebunkport, Maine. Craft Food, craft local beer, craft cocktails, Chef inspired rotating menu. Call for reservations!
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This was a cute little restaurant where I had a delicious burger and tomato soup. Nothing fancy inside but the wait staff was very friendly and sweet.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Located just off the Main Street on the second level. Not a large restaurant but there is bar seating as well. Good menu options for breakfast. I had the huevos rancheros as it sounded good albeit a bit expensive at $13. The presentation was very nice and it tasted great although it could have been a bigger portion, looks big but the taco shells inflate its size. I was surprised to see a charge for $1.50 as I asked for additional salsa fresco. It would have been nice to be told and given the option. The service was a bit slow even though the restaurant was not busy. There’s a small “view” out the windows. Overall I’d most likely try another restaurant next time due to price, service and extra charges.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Eat here this morning ordering the Lobster Frittata at market price $22 which is almost as much as I paid for a 1.25 lb lobster at Billy's Chowder House the night before. Terribly disappointed as they didn't make the Frittata just for my order; instead I got a slice of something made hours earlier that was pretty dried up. I also ordered a blueberry pancake that arrived fairly cold and wasn't half as fluffy as the one they brought my brother 10 min. later after we pointed out that 2 sides were ordered not just 1. They served us coffee when ordered but never delivered silverware (since we were sitting next to the station having it, we just grabbed it for ourselves). 2 stars is generous for me to give though my brother's breakfast burrito had fresh eggs and was pretty good (as was his blueberry pancake) plus the setting was nice.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Cute not fancy but very good food. We sat at the bar and had everything from burgers to lobster tacos. There was a nice assortment of beers. We did it for lunch.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and had short rib hash and a two egg, standard breakfast. The hash was excellent and the sausage with the eggs was one of the best my friend had ever had. So we were really looking forward to dinner there, but we're very disappointed. We ordered lamb shank and the seafood paella for $32 each. The lamb shank was ok, but the polenta served with it was tasteless. The real disappointment was the New England "paella," which might better have been described as jambalaya. Listed as mussels, scallops, shrimp and andouille sausage with a risotto cake in saffron sauce, it had no scallops, 3 clams, 5 shrimp and a pile of mussels and way too much andouille which overwhelmed the sauce and made it super salty. The meat in the mussels were the size of my little fingernail, brown and shriveled (see photo). When we complained they said this was what was delivered by the seafood vendor. If they didn't have good mussels, they should have taken the item off the menu for the night. They did take 1/2 the price of the paella off the bill and offered us two free drinks, but what we came there for was a good meal. The decor is bare bones, the lighting harsh and too bright, no dinner ambience at all. Not good for such an expensive menu.