My girlfriend and I were looking for a stress-free weekend getaway. We stayed in the Mary Lord Room. It was very comfortable, the bathroom was huge, and the fireplace created a really nice atmosphere in the evening. The breakfasts and snacks were to die for. But most of all, the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and attentive to the smallest details. Although Kennebunkport is only starting to wake up this time of year (we still found plenty of shops, restaurants and sites to keep us occupied), the room and inn were so comfortable that you could just stay there the whole time and be perfectly happy. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to stay at Captain Lord.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine