“GLAD I CAME BACK TO KINGFIELD AFTER 50 YEARS..”
Review of Orange Cat Cafe

Orange Cat Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Kingfield
Description: We are a cute, little cafe in the western mountains of Maine. We like good food. We like the earth. We like the word "ish". We'd like you to come here. Our breakfast menu is small, but delish. We do bagels, breakfast sandwiches, super love! breakfast burritos, Organic Oats, and homemade pastries. Our Lunch consists of large, inventive sandwiches made with top quality ingredients and love, salads, homemade soups and quiche. We also have a small kids menu. We make our own chai, real fruit & yogurt smoothies, homemade hot chocolate, Carrabassett Coffee & Espresso & Mighty Leaf tea all day! Come in and enjoy your meal here on a couch, take it to-go or call us ahead of time and we'll have it ready for you!
Reviewed September 11, 2019

I had not been in Kingfield for over 50 years at which time I recall no places to eat. So I was very pleasantly surprised to find the Orange Cat Cafe when we came through there yesterday. Excellent food, very friendly and helpful staff, and GREAT coffee. The only thing missing - we did not see the cat. Do stop by if you are in the area

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

I love the atmosphere here and the fresh food! This is just one of my favorite places to visit and I like to bring friends here to experience it!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Ghostpeeker
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Sat. 29JUN'19-It was 11:15AM, and breakfast was over at 11A to change over the grill (which we understand). Ordering is at the counter; then, sit, and food brought to our table. Both of us had tasty sandwiches! And, the people were helpful and friendly. We liked it here!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

I stopped in to the Orange Cat Cafe for lunch on the recommendation of a local I was chatting with in a shop in town. The restaurant is adorably decorated with a complicated looking menu written on posters behind the counter. Everything sounded fresh and delicious. I ordered a spinach/bacon salad with nuts, all kinds of veggies and a maple dressing on the side. The dish was overflowing and I ended up bringing half with me. I had a cup of tea and I was quite impressed with the selection of fine quality tea choices.
Part of the dining area was curtained off when I was there as there was a shower taking place. Also, a large group of maybe 10 women came in for lunch. Being that the place is rather small, I left as the noise level was a bit much at that point. I’d definitely stop in again if in this area. The home baked pastries looked amazing!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Had a quick lunch here before going to the Stanley Steamer Museum. I had the BLT with Avocado on a focaccia bun, it was very fresh and very tasty. The bun was lightly toasted and warm. Service was very quick. Quirky, fun interior.

Date of visit: November 2018