“Fantastic Kittery treasure!”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Followed the suggestions of some of the employees and ordered some terrific sandwiches, bread and dessert. Can't wait to go back! There are so many delicious items and a great group of employees. Energetic and welcoming. My wife had a toasted vegetable sandwich that I am going to have next time, while I had the roast beef on garlic bread, also toasted...delectable. We also could not pass up the desserts, after all, it IS a bakery.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Found this place via reviews - it would be great for breakfast, but we stopped for a quick lunch before heading to the airport. Line inside, but it moved fast. Wait time wasn't too bad to get food. Inside is tiny - maybe 8 - 10 small tables on the side and then 10 outside? Really relaxed feel - kinda coffee shop/pastry feeling on one side and just simple cafe on the other. Two of us sat inside to eat and two of us out at a picnic table. My sandwich was fantastic. Nothing fancy / unusual, but really well made. Happy we made the stop.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were up in the area for a wedding and needed a small lunch to hold us over. We found this place and it was fantastic! We not only got a great lunch but went back every morning for breakfast. Sandwiches both lunch and breakfast were delicious! And the baked goods?!?! To die for! Gluten free double chocolate cookies are worth the drive from Massachusetts! So good

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I learned about BPBC after going bonkers eating the bread served at Annaka Jans also in Kittery. They were their last wholesale account.....please, please expand or sell me your recipe! How bout I open your first franchise location?

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Met friends for lunch...will go back next time I'm in Kittery. The bread is delicious and freshly made. Had the #6 sandwich (mozzarella, tomato, basil with balsamic dressing on a baguette) WOW! The unsweetened tea was refreshing and the chocolate chip meringue was awesome. Do not miss this gem!!!!!