“Family Japanese Cuisine Dinner”

Sea40 Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 207-795-6888
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Sea40 Japanese Cuisine is a fabulous Sushi, Hibachi and Japanese Steakhouse restaurant conveniently located in Lewiston, Maine. A great place to eat. Highly recommend making reservations by phone or online. We had a great time watching the Chef prepare our food and he played a couple of tricks on us. Great place for children. It is a little pricey, but worth the price overall.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

My experience was overall a good one...girls night out= fun night! We decided to go for hibachi. Our chef was very pleasant and very sweet to my friend who doesn't like broccoli, I was however dissapointed that noodles wasn't offered (only rice). Loved the Japanese beer!

Reviewed January 12, 2018

We always dine in the restaurant section because one evening in the hibachi section proved that the meal was more show than flavor. Service in the restaurant is excellent. Drinks are generous and reasonably priced. The sushi is excellent. This time, we both ordered the wasabi scallops and the dish was even better than we remembered. It was accompanied by miso soup and a tasty salad. The hot saki was wonderful.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Amazingly delicious, creative sushi rolls! Also great atmosphere. There's usually an acoustic musician or open mic night on week nights. And Christina and Nichole are the best bartenders around. This has become my go-to spot!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We have a Kobe restaurant near us that we LOVE. So we decided to try this restaurant since they have a lot of the same items. My fiance and I both ordered the filet and chicken combo. I have never in my life seen anyone destroy a fine piece of meat such as filet as they did.. who i thr world cuts up a filet mignon steak into little pieces as if it were stir fry steak?! You literally destroyed the steak. It was like eating rubber even when we asked for medium well. If i wanted a stir fry steak, I would have asked for it that way. I asked for a beautiful piece of filet mignon, and was given worse than a microwavable tv dinner steak. I only ate about 2 bites of my "filet mignon". The fact our appetizer ( chicken wings ) were better than my steak?? You should be ashamed. You should not be charging 26.00 for a completely butchered meal. I will never step foot in this establishment and will never recommend it to anyone I know considering this place to dine at. Waste of money.

1  Thank kimbe1211