“Some of the best SUSHI!”
Review of Boa Thai

Boa Thai
Ranked #31 of 114 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed November 9, 2016

This is a great spot to go for all who crave a GREAT sushi dish! Very large rolls at great prices and all made right in front of you! For the sushi eater! You have to at least TRY this place!

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

My family and I went in for dinner, I ordered the Red dragon sushi, it was good, my oldest son and his girlfriend shared chicken Thai lomein and my youngest had teriyaki salmon, my husband ordered tom yum soup with chicken. My husband has a sea food sensitivity so he figured he'd order soup because of the description "Choice of meat in the Thai signature soup cooked with Galangal, lime juice, lemon grass, Kaffir Leaves, onions, mushrooms, tomato, and scallions" it looked good but as soon as he started to eat he could instantly taste that it had some sea food flavor to it, our waitress couldn't be found, my oldest son went to ask someone about the soup and the ingredients, he was told just vegetables. By the time our waitress got to see how everything was everyone else at the table was done eating! The waitress had no clue what was in the soup! After talking to the cooks she found out that there was oyster sauce in the soup! I think that listing all ingredients on the menu is very important considering other patrons could have a food allergy! After telling the waitress he wasn't going to eat it she said she would put his name in the books for our next visit! I told her to please just take the soup off the check! After talking to my husband we will not be going back! We had high hopes as we have heard from friends that their food was great!

Reviewed July 8, 2016

I liked it in the past, but i've given several chances lately and I think it's time to move on.

Tempura has been over-cooked lately - almost burnt. Maybe its a new way for the chef to cook it since it seems routine now.

I called ahead of time to order because I had a limited lunch break - when I got there it still wasn't ready. I waited another 20 minutes. Same with going in - we waited over an hour to get food.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

We used to eat there a lot but when we asked for our food with "NO star's" it came so hot we could not eat it. We explained that we get the same thing almost e very other week and the confused and somewhat rude waitress told us -"you should order Mild:

Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

This has the best Thai in the area. Pad Thai is great. They actually mix the peanuts into the noodles instead of just putting it on top. The sushi is also fantastic.