“Not one of my tops”

Add it.
New Lewiston Mandarin
Ranked #79 of 114 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed November 9, 2016

After the re-openening I must be honest i was disappointed with my visit back.. the food was bland and there was a slow day on keeping up with the buffet or they just wait until its empty empty.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Good, basic American style Chinese food. Lots of chicken dishes. Had some sushi that is pretty good. Fresh eel amd tuna.... There is a small Hibachi grill and I like to order stir frys made to order. Family owned and there is a gap in service. Training is needed. But, it is a small thing to overcome since the process is right. A great stop for lunch with friends.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I waited for over a year for their place to reopen after closing for a major ventilation issue. It seems that they are headed down the same road. As soon as you walk in, the place is a steam box and recently when I went in for supper, smoke was filling the restaurant from the kitchen area. Needed to leave very soon after eating due to smoke. Food is pretty good, just too bad about the air quality. The other issue is the parking lot which is pretty weird and creates a mess is the parking lot !

Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

I just ate dinner here for the first time. I decided to try it after all the renovations. I've never had food so hot from a buffet. It was packed with people and the food was fantastic. They have a great selection and I haven't had better food anywhere else in Lewiston/Auburn. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

The restaurant is beautiful. The renovations are a success. The food is good but I thought it was a little on the cool side. I like my food hot. But this would not deter me from returning. Again great job.