Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$118
FindHotelUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Agoda.comUS$118
ZenHotels.comUS$119
StayForLongUS$153
All reviews front desk college tour hockey tournament great stay late check i highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel convenient location beds were very comfortable place to stay within walking distance the breakfast area fresh fruit easy access auburn maine accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2021

Clean, really big room, super nice staff and comfy beds also the only hotel during the pandemic that offers any sort of hot breakfast. The pool was cold which sucked but aside from that I really enjoyed this hotel

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Allison Beane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewiston-auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear xayxay1108,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn by Hilton Lewiston-Auburn here on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the wonderful comments about the hotel being comfortable, clean and our hot breakfast offerings. Sorry to hear that you felt the pool was too cold, we check the temperature and chemicals 3 times a day. The temperature of our indoor pool remains at 84 degrees per the states requirements. See you next time!
Allison Beane

Reviewed January 30, 2021

Went on vacation and stayed here because we are members and they have a pool! When I went down to go swimming with my family they stated the pool was reserved! We could not swim! That was why we selected this place to stay! All kids like to swim. If I knew you could reserve the pool I would have before I left! No hotel ever let’s you reserve the pool!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Allison Beane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewiston-auburn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2021

Dear 989toddf,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are deeply sorry for your disappointment with our operations of our pool amenities based on following CDC and State requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic. We remain concerned for the safety and health of all of ours guests. Most hotels never re-opened their pools again however our hotel was able to by offering individual time slots for families. Our website notes amenities altered at our location and when guests call or check in we inform them to sign up for their time slot. We also communicate these modified amenities in a letter left in all guest rooms as a reminder. Thank you again for your feedback and stay safe during the pandemic.
Allison Beane

Reviewed March 15, 2020

When I walked through the door I was met with a great big welcome from the staff and the next question was, what can I do for you. I have stayed at other facilities, and when checking in would have to wait until someone magically appeared. They were right there and very helpful with questions. Service like this is very refreshing and appreciated. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2020

Was very impressed with the friendliness/ helpfulness of staff. The cleanliness of the main areas and rooms was amazing. I will definitely be staying here again in the near future. Great play for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel multiple times on family business. It is conveniently located, the breakfast is excellent, huge and varied -- more than just cereal, donuts and coffee. The rooms are comfortable and spotless. And the staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020