All reviews nice view of the river room was clean beds desk wifi
Reviewed September 16, 2018

When looking for a place to hang your hat for a few days we found the Red Barn a comfortable stay. We picked some fresh veggies from the Incredible garden on site.
For a tasty meal when we got back home.
Friendly folks and a hot cup of coffee and tasty muffins in the AM.

Room Tip: Ask for the new building.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2018

First, I spent 5 nights here. I loved my room. It was spacious, quiet and clean. Nice oak furnishings. Next, the staff and owners are super friendly. The 3 mascot cats running around the property to greet the travelers--was a nice bonus. I have though 2 complaints. One, I was in room 116 in the old section and the internet was not strong at that end of the building, so I had to sit either in the office or outside the office to post vacation videos on FB at the end of the day. Also, I had to wait a good 5 mins for hot water to come out of my faucet for a shower. I wasted a lot of water just waiting.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I almost missed this p place driving by. The staff was super pleasant and had great attitudes. The room was more than spacious. It was clean, the beds were clean, the bathroom was immaculate.

Shower was plenty got and phenomenol water pressure.

I imagine in the summer the back view would be amazing.

Great price and great atmosphere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2017

My wife and I stopped here for the night. The back of the motel has a nice view of the river. The motel itself is old and run down, it could certainly use a face lift. The Inside of the room was dimly lit, dingy and not very clean. The Wi-FI and TV did work fine. Neither of us slept well and we won't be back.

Room Tip: Plenty of parking.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Spent one night here while traveling the coast of Maine. Room was clean and beds were comfy. Nothing fancy but you have what is needed for a short stay. Good value and they offer a discount to veterans!

Room Tip: We stayed in the newer section.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple