Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

The carpeting was old and worn, the furniture was bottom of the line and old, and the whole place had a stale musty smell. I thought it was significantly over priced. The pool and lobby was quite nice and there was ample parking.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank I3129WZdavids
Reviewed February 7, 2020 via mobile

We booked here based off of other reviews and input. It definitely doesn’t look like a hotel from the outside. Our room was clean and comfortable, the staff were all great! The continental breakfast in the morning was typical with your bananas, muffins, breads, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, yogurt and milk, apple juice and orange juice. The pool temperature was a little cold for our liking but there were people swimming, the hot tub was nice however it shows it’s age with not all the functions working as they should. Overall I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank F7123ZJmattr
Reviewed December 11, 2019

The hotel is a little dated but the room was super clean, the hot water was plentiful, and the staff was AMAZING. Thank you for accommodating so many folks for the marathon, especially those of use who were left in the lurch due to another place's poor business practices.

Continental breakfast was good. The pool and hot tub looked inviting -- I wish I had known we were going to stay here, I would have brought my suit!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Its not a five star Inn but served its purpose and was dog friendly, so that's a plus. Don't look for anything but basic food in the area. It is convenient to the AT trail head for picking up Thru Hikers after their six month journey.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Jeffrey W
Reviewed October 10, 2019

Room was quiet, clean, and staff was very helpful in suggesting the best place to eat. We were happy with our stay.and recommend it to others. Laundry facilities are on the premises which was very helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019