“Quaint”

Ricks Cafe
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to eat with an option to eat outside while you're enjoying the view. My husband had the fish and chips and I ordered the pull pork quesadillas with cowboy caviar. Absolutely enjoyed everything. The view of the lake, the food, and the waitresses made the visit pleasant!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Ricks Café is just up from the water and is so inviting from the outside you must give it a try! We did and we had a very enjoyable meal.....We had to wait a few minutes for a table-it was lunch time and day was beautiful so a little crowded! worth the wait....Pleasant staff....good food and good service.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Made our yearly visit to Rick's Cafe today.
Very disappointed. Over done burgers, amount of blue cheese on the black and blue burger was possibly a small teaspoon full, lettuce included one small leaf, 2 very small pieces of bacon which when put end to end would not equal a strip of bacon and a few small pieces of onion for $13.00
Casino burger also overdone with scant amount of garnishes. Our tradition of visiting Naples and Rick's for the last couple of decades has ended.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I met friends here and we all enjoyed our meals. We were greeted warmly when we arrived and had a short wait until a table was available. We were seated on the deck looking out over Long Lake with a panoramic vista of Mount Washington and the White Mountains in the distance.

The owner was on-site and was very personable when I thanked him for a fun meal. All staff we encountered were pleasant, knowledgeable, and bustling. Our food took a little while to come out but the restaurant was packed and the wait wasn’t awful.

I got a blue cheese and bacon burger with a side of cole slaw. The burger was juicy, it was cooked perfectly, and the bun was toasted and fresh. The cole slaw was flavorful but I’d prefer fewer poppy seeds in it. My friends all complimented their dinners.

It goes without saying that the view here is incredible! I would definitely return!

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Took the family and sat on the porch/front entrance with great views of town and the lake. Food was good and prices reasonable (we had fish tacos, fish & chips, chicken wrap, and fried scallops). I only wish they would use real glass for beverages and not plastic!

Been to Ricks Cafe? Share your experiences!