Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-16
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$90
SAVE US$10
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
All reviews acadia national park adjoining restaurant visiting bar harbor morning walk fresh air short drive lobby lawn premises sightsee muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2020

I normally stay at certain hotel chains because I know what to expect, so I was happily surprised how much our family really liked the hotel, the area, and the adjoining restaurant. We needed a break and wanted to enjoyed a summer weekend and we found that Kimball Terrace would accommodate our two dogs. When entered the room, they were so clean and sanitized that I quickly felt at ease during Covid. Our room was on the ground floor facing out into the harbor and our dogs got to meet some other furry friends. The rates were reasonable. The location was really good because we were close to Acadia and a short drive to other local sites. We would definitely like to go back.

Reviewed August 23, 2020

This Inn looks great in the pictures but it is quite different in person. Room are large but they are old and there was not even a comforter on the bed, just sheets. In addition the a/c appeared to be controlled or it was not working well. The area is nice and so are the people. However, there are nicer places to stay for a much smaller price. The morning I was leaving, the toilet overflowed, water everywhere. The sink was clogged also. I told the desk person and was not even offered a discount, that I probably would have refused, but no care about me having to clean up the mess. There was NO microwave either. I was not very happy with the stay. On an up note, the restaurant nearby was very convenient. My experience at the restaurant was great. I even sent a letter with my concerns and no one even responded. So check around, you will find better value for your money.

Reviewed August 3, 2020

Sean, the host, greeted us with a pleasant demeanor akin to Gandolf in Lord of the Rings. We enjoyed our time so much we extended our stay. Rooms were clean and welcoming. Bay view room for life!! Thanks.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MattJessieFoodTour
Reviewed June 28, 2020 via mobile

Loved this place! My family of four plus parents were all very happy with the spot and plan to make it an annual tradition. The marina location was perfect in that it provided plenty of wide open spaces and fresh air for fishing, picnicking, and soccer on the lawn. The pool was clean and never crowded! The rooms were clean and appeared to have been freshly painted, which we appreciated. The lobby and 24/7 coffee were inviting, as were the friendly staff. Finally, it's proximity to downtown Northeast Harbor, a delicious restaurant, and Acadia National Park were just the right amount of convenience without forcing us to compromise on privacy and peace. Excellent value!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 2FunChica
Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

My son, his wife and my two grandchildren, and the family dog did a five day road trip using this hotel as our base. Clean, basic rooms. Restaurant on the premises was ok. We had a late dinner our first night there. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: October 2019