Waves Oceanfront Resort
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$192
Beach Gardens Motel and Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$209
The Copley LaReine Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$189
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

Old Orchard Beach Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$249
US$275
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Friendship Oceanfront Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$206
Wild Acres RV Resort and Campground(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed in buildingsoftball tournamentbuilding cdifferent buildingsprivate balconyhot tubshort walksecond floorpartial ocean viewgreat roomtwo queen bedslonger stayold orchardsmall kitchenetteroom was clean and comfortablepeak seasonflat screen
Reviewed September 30, 2017

My husband and I wanted to go to to the beach for the last hot day of the year in late September. I found the Waves, just because i liked the way the pool looked and that it was on the water. We stayed mid-week in late September so it was only $77. The room was what you expect a motel would look like. Clean and neat, yes it was out dated but the bed was comfy and it had everything you would need. You shouldn't be in the room a lot on vacation anyways! We checked out and used the pool and ocean access the entire next day. We had pool to our self which was lovely. Pool was clean and very pretty for that area. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We had a garden view, which just means view of someones backyard.We could see ocean if looked over balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Our tour group stayed at this motel for four nights. This is a quaint motel--not the best; however, we enjoyed staying here. Our room was clean, but we could not control the temperature on the air conditioner. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They used one of their golf carts to transport one of our seniors to and from breakfast.

Room Tip: No exerior noise on the second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I went there with my daughter and granddaughter for girls vac!!! The room we paid for was ocean front oe view depending on the front desk's opinion. I was referred to this hotel. The initial contact with front desk once I got to the room and saw it wasn't ocean front was all different explanations on beach view ocean view etc. well my 250.00 a nite room was the view of a parking lot and beach grass and cottages!!! Expressing my discontent they did issue me a 50.00 credit for each night. Once settlingin the room we noticed the carpets were beyond filthy, bed skirts the same. The kitchenette was also filthy!!! So what started out as a fun time for my daughter, granddaughter and me became a horrible vacation. on returning home I made several calls to the main office and was repeat lay told they call me back!! Which didn't happen and I called continuously until I reached Ken LaFayette who said he was head of human resources. He was very apologetic and he offered a gift certification to come back to any of there locations to give them another change. I told him I would call my daughter and see if that was acceptable and then called him back and left him a message that yes it would be!!! 2-3 weeks later I have heard nothing from him and I called today and was sent to voicemail.

Room Tip: Don't go there!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank babycakesponte
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Stayed at Waves for a long weekend. We had never been to Old Orchard Beach. We booked it based on the price and location. Room was clean and comfortable. The location is great. We parked the car and never used it again until we checked out. Everything is within walking distance. We are already thinking of returning next year. If we do, Waves will be the place we stay.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The room was small. The floors were filthy. In our room as well as our next door friends . Told our leader, she told
Office. Nothing done. I took pictures and showed office. Problem corrected. However as PAYBACK cleaning crew turned heat on to full blast o the rooms . Like an oven when we returned at 9 PM that night. A wash cloth to clean bottom of my foot and my foot after my bath. Bathroom 5 feet from end of my bed.
Not a very clean place