“You're paying for the view”

Pirates Patio and Galley
Price range: US$499 - US$2,599
Reviewed September 8, 2018

We vacationed in OOB recently and came here out of convenience. We sat outside, and it does have a nice view of the ocean, but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. I ordered the chicken Caesar wrap and it's the worst one I've ever had. It had plenty of chicken, but it was bone dry and the dressing was practically nonexistent. My daughter ordered a burger, medium, and there was no pink in sight. My husband ordered the Super Nachos and was disappointed in those as well. He had 2 beers, my daughter had a soda and I drank water and the bill came to almost $60 -- for lunch. We went out the next night for a lobster dinner for cheaper. Don't waste your time!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018

had the fish tacos at Pirates Patio, delicious. The staff was very friendly and we had some great conversations with the bartender. Would definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2017

This place is pretty popular as it sits about 1/4 mile from the pier and isn't far from the municiple parking lot off of Walnut street. It is very casual and they provide afternoon and early evening music. Just a great place right on the beach, nothing spectaular but decent food and drink.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2017

We were staying next door so we stopped in out of convenience. Food was not horrible but not great either. They serve you on paper plates with plastic utensils. Beers come in 12 oz. plastic cups. A little on the pricey side for the quality of food. Doesn't seem like the cleanest establishment. If I was a college kid having some drinks in the outside portion I can see how this place might be decent but to go here for a meal, look elsewhere. The owner was yelling at his employees and coaching them in front of everyone on what to do and what not to do. Much of the staff seemed very new and had to ask questions about the menu and beer selection to the cook and bartender. I would not go back.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Eric T
Reviewed August 1, 2017

"We we're looking to find a beach bar and grill and finally did on our last day at OOB. It looks like a pirate's ship. You can seat inside or outside on the beach. They have music , beach food and drinks. Ask the price of the frozen drinks before you order them , taste good but priced higher then other places. Have a good variety of food on menu. Was lundh so we only had the pretzels which we're big and tasty with the mustard dip. Would go back there when we return.

Date of visit: July 2017