Just got back from spending a couple of days at The Edgewater in Old Orchard Beach. Very nice hotel, very friendly owner. The only thing I didn't like is the parking lot. The spaces are very tight and hard to move around. You don't get a specific place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Motor Inn in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, sits on the sparkling Atlantic in the center of seven miles of gently sloping sand beach, central to all attractions.Our guests are pampered with distinctively appointed well-equipped rooms and a level of personalized attentive service that comes from three generations of inn keeping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your The Edgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Edgewater Old Orchard Beach, Maine