We made a family trip up the coast at the end of september and I thought OOB would be a good stop. I'm glad it was the off season and it was a ghost town. I really liked the hotel, proximity to the beach, location to Portland and the towns to the south like Kennybunk. But I think I would have been pulling my hair out in July. The hotel was great. Nice room, very friendly and helpful staff, the pool was very warm and my daughter and I swam a couple of times, even for at least an hour on a 62 degree day. We hads the beach to ourselves and it warmed up to mid 70s and it turned into our own slice. If its your cup of tea, you'll love this place in the summer too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Motor Inn in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, sits on the sparkling Atlantic in the center of seven miles of gently sloping sand beach, central to all attractions.Our guests are pampered with distinctively appointed well-equipped rooms and a level of personalized attentive service that comes from three generations of inn keeping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Edgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Edgewater Old Orchard Beach, Maine