“Dog Friendly”
Review of GFB Scottish Pub

GFB Scottish Pub
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We almost missed this place as it's at the end of a parking lot for a bagel place. We went on our first day in town. We had our toy aussie with us and were looking for a place with patio service so we could enjoy a beer before going back to our camper. We were already kicked off the pier as no dogs were allowed, so my husband went inside GFB to see if we could grab a beer to drink at one of thier outside tables. The bartender said to just bring the dog inside, and we ended up having several beers and something to eat while our dog submitted to affection by just about everyone in the bar. The food was not great. Except the pretzel. The pretzel was yum.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Good food, cheap beer!!!
This is a great place if you want to see real people in a real pub! Totally recommend!! Had such a good time!!!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Wandered in by chance and went back 3 of the 4 nights we stayed in OOB. Food was good and affordable. Beer was cheap. Kelly was a great hostess and made us feel like regulars right from the get go. Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Unrefined pub with good food and good company. Plenty of bar games and seating throughout. Fully stocked bar and menu. Spacious bathrooms. Relaxed atmosphere. I went on karaoke night during the off season. Mostly the 40+yo crowd, which was nice for me. Though several youngins were there, too. Good beer.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Drifted in one night after a night out and the atmosphere was welcoming in the bitter cold. Ended up coming back a few times and in all honesty I think I’ll be a local there every time I visit Maine. Great people, great food, affordable drinks and the staff know how to run a tight ship. I am, and my friends are very satisfied customers

Date of visit: December 2017
Kelly G, Owner at GFB Scottish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Thanks for visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.