“Great Place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Old Orchard Beach
Elmwood Motor Court
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Elmwood Motor Court is the nicest, cleanest, family oriented place. It's EXACTLY how it is in the pictures on their website. I can't wait to stay there again!!! Ray thank you for all you did...

Room Tip: Make sure you REALLY check out a place before you reserve it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carmen C

Reviewed 8 September 2011

Elmwood was just what I wanted, a friendly, cozy little cottage all to myself. Everything that I needed was provided, a wonderful escape. The weather was cold, but the cottage was warm. The layout was efficient and the kitchen well equipped.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank traveler57222
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Our new family vacation spot and elmwood is perfect. Extremely friendly and accommodating folks...great pool...well maintained cabins which are in high demand each season...rates are most excellent...even your neighbors are great....this will be our second year and can't wait..

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 28 June 2011

I stayed here with my family end of June. Unfortunately for us it rained the entire time, but we found things to do with the 2 young kids in our family. These cabins are very cute, my daughter called them her "tree house." They are very clean, no spider webs anywhere, clean bathroom, floors etc. This is an ideal place to stay, big outdoor pool and close to FunTown, Old Orchard Beach, Vacationland, the Mall, Children's Museum, and a bunch of food places.

The only slight drawback was the noise at night from a loud train, and there's a restaurant/bar up the street that is noisy. I put my fan on and the white noise blocked it out. So it wasn't much of an issue for me, but if you're sensitive to noise it might bother you.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MBOS9
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Like to thank Ray and Jane once again for making our stay at Elmwood Motor Court in Maine a great one. Have spent several vacations in their cabins and always have a wonderful time. They are very accomodating and the cabins are clean,air-conditioned and well situated. They have a nice size pool and playground, that is great for children and adults alike. They have good coffee and the moring paper ready every mornig at an early hour. There are restaurants near by and the trolly can take you where ever you want to go, not to mention the great shopping. I spent a week there again this summer, with my two adult daughters who, have been there before and my Sister. We all found it to be a very pleasant holiday and plan on returning for years to come. If you are looking for a good family style holiday at a great location with owners that care, for a nice price, Elmwood is the place to go.

Thanks Ray and Jane

Donna Adams.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank dadams32
Reviewed 7 October 2010

I have been staying at elmwood since 2005 and will continue to return as I am always happy with my stays there. In fact, this summer I was there twice.
Jane & Ray are always welcoming and the pride they take in their property is obvious.

A couple of summers ago we had a problem with the freezer in our cottage (the fridge was brand new) and Ray helped us move all of our groceries to a new fridge and made sure it was resolved ASAP. He's also helped us boost our car battery, start the gas grill... I have never had any problems and they are always very accommodating.

I stay in cabin #2 every year and the cabin is always clean and comfortable. Over the years I've seen new fridges, AC units, bathroom updates and many other improvements that continue to make my stays more enjoyable with each year.
The pool area is great. The pool is very well maintained and the water is always clean.

I don't yet have children but when I do I know that our summer holidays will be spent at Elmwood. It's a fun, relaxing, warm place that gets better each year

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aucho53
Reviewed 4 October 2010

My family and I have been going to Elmwood for the past 15 years.We started going when WALTER and Elenor owned the place. Back then there was never any improvements done. Since Ray and Jane have taken over the place there have been so many improvements.For example the bathrom is all new. My husband is a big man and has no problem getting in or out of the bathroom . Ray and Jane have put all new plumbing which actually works now. They have put on new roofs.The pool liner is new , because when they did not own it there were tears in the liner.I saw the young man that takes care of the pool and it is done every day.The patio furniture is also new as well as the televisions are new.Every year that I go I find new things done to either the cabins or the property.There is now air conditioning,coffee makers and microwaves.This place has never been in such good condition since they have taken over.I am a clean freak and would never stay somewhere that was not clean.The cabins are always spotless when my husband and I arrive as they have always been. If I need to speak to Jane or Ray all I have to do is ask if they are not readily available at that moment they will come find you as soon as they receive the message. They work from sun up to sun down.They have barely raised the rates since they have taken over the property. I have recommended this place to family and friends and they have in turn recommended it as well.Everyone has been very happy with their stay.There is no other place in Old Orchard that my family would stay at. This is the biggest and safest place with the most space for all children to play. It is by far the most cleanliest .We can well afford to stay somewhere more expensive but we agree we could not get the quality or service or experience that we get from Elmwood .The only thing you need to bring with you is your food everything else is provided for you like paper towels,dish soap,toilet paper,linen, scrubbers and coffee filters,even though you can receive free coffee at the front desk.Also they have put in fire pits which were never there before.Also there are gas fire barbecues to use,the picnic tables have been freshly painted.New fridges have been installed in the cabins. If any thing breaks down or needs fixing while you are there you just need to tell someone and it will be done immediately.I have a bad back and have never had an issue sleeping in the beds.My husband and I go away on a couple of trips a year and our vacation at Elmwood is the one we look forward to the most.It is like staying with family. You need to make reservations early in the following year because if you do not you will not get in that is how booked up they get early. That is a sign of a place that is very well taken care of. When we were driving to Elmwood this year they were the only ones that we saw that had a no vacancy sign.This is ONLY because this place is very,very well taken care of. The place we have found Ray and Jane to be extremely friendly and warm.If you want a GREAT vacation at a very good price then this is the place to go to.You will not regret your choice.
Chris from Beeton,Ontario, Canada