See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 16, 2015

The fireplace in the room was so cool.I noticed the pool and hot tub area but it was to cold to take a dip. The room was pretty clean and had a rather large size fudge if you ask me. The lady at the front desk gave us some good recommendation on food for local deli. I wasn't a fan of the color of the pool cover. The sheets on the bed were very nice though.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed November 20, 2015

The place is so nice n clean I really enjoyed that fact. The lady who checked me in a the front desk was so nice and classy. Gave me some great recommendations for the area. I can't wait to return I might go for the discounted weekly rate next time.

Room Tip: I prefer the townhouses
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank James C
Reviewed August 17, 2015

We are on a bit of a budget, we wanted a nice hotel, but we did not want a DUMP.
We did not need to be right on the beach. But wanted to be close enough to the where all the action was.

This motel our requirements.
Our rooms were all different, and just the right size. The showers in room 4, and 10 are a tad tiny, but we were able to get clean. I've experienced worse.

The Motel owner is nice, and accommodating.
The Motel owner arranged for up to be picked-up and dropped off from the OOB Amtrak Station.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

Rented the townhouse from them with some friends and it was awesome. It was really clean and way more than enough space for all of us. Staff were great and super friendly. The beach is literally 2 or 3 mins away. The board walk is a little bit of a walk but you get to pass a few places that you can stop and look around before you get to the actual board walk so it doesn't make the 10 to 15 min walk bad at all. We loved the place were going to book it again in a couple weeks.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dtorr521
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was a nice quiet place on west end of boardwalk but a little too far to walk with elderly and kids;it's .80 miles to the boardwalk where all the entertainment and shops are. It's a very short distance to the beach which was very nice. It had a great pool and hot tub. The rooms were cleaned daily and well kept. They had a gas grill outside the rooms to cook. We had a kitchenette withours to cook meals. The only thing I would suggest is to have more than 4 forks etc so you're not constantly washing dishes.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor which had nice access to grills, pool, etc.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family