“You will look forward to returning to The Atlantis Motel!!!”
Review of Atlantis Motel

Atlantis Motel
Ranked #28 of 44 Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Reviewed 25 July 2015

My family loved The Atlantis! You are treated like family by the management, house keepers, and maintence the entire time. The room was clean and well taken care off. Watching the house cleaners on different occasions you can see what pride they take in their work. They are very maticulous and helpful.
The beds were comfortable, unbelievable pressure in the shower, and kitchenette was fully stocked (even nutcrackers). They even have multiple gas grills to use to cook meals. They provide free ice and wifi.
I had 4 teenagers with me and they loved it! From being able to walk on the beach, go to the boardwalk, watch the fireworks from the beach on Thursday, play volleyball with other families on the beach, swim in the heated pool, to having a fun time talking and fooling around with the staff at The Atlantis.
I highly recommend this motel to anyone thinking of going to Old Orchard Beach!!!!

Room Tip: ask for ocean front You will not be sorry!!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Not a bad place but not five-star either. My family has stayed here for a week in July for quite some time. The staff is friendly and wiling to help. It's right on OOB so it makes the accommodations all the better. The rooms are small but not the end of the world.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2015

My Husband & I have been coming to OOB for many years, & stayed in other places. They were just "okay", so we were looking for something else on the beach, & we came across the Atlantis Motel, & the manager, Lisa, who in my book is the most kind & friendly person I know, & goes above & beyond your expectations. She will help you find restaurants, attractions, shopping, etc, & all with a smile!! We stay for 2 weeks in July every year, & have met many other wonderful families who we have stayed in touch with throughout the year. It's close enough to walk to town, but yet far enough that you don't hear anything from the town. It's a very peaceful & relaxing time for us, & we'll be back next year, as always!! I call this, "My Peace At The Beach"

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

If you are in the Oob area...you should stay at Atlantis motel. We have been for the last 6 years. We are treated like family,lisa is an amazing hostess and she is also the owner. The beach and pool is a real convenience and the walk into town is not that far. Rooms are clean,the Staff is professional and gives you anything needed extra towels etc.. I give Atlantis 5 stars!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2015

My friends and I went to Old Orchard Beach to see two bands, whose members are friends of ours, at Mr. Goodbar. We went without reservations because we didn't know what any of the motels were like. We first stopped at the motel across the street. They didn't have a room that would fit 6 of us, so Missy, the owner sent us across the street to her sister, Lisa at Atlantis. We stayed in an "apartment" that was big enough for 6 fo us. Very nice place at a reasonable rate, even in season! Lisa was terrific!

Room Tip: For big groups ask for room 39 - the apartment.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

If you have ever stayed in OOB then you know most of the places are old, dirty & sleezy. This one was kinda old but not as much as most I have stayed in and it is kept up pretty good compared to other OOB lodging. the outside appearance is nice and oh boy are your right on the beach and it is gorgeous. Just far enough away from the pier that it isn't crowded but close enough to enjoy all of the action. He lady at check in was really nice but I wasn't impressed that she came out with a cigarette in her mouth. First room was actually nice but the lock didn't work well so we asked to be moved. Second room not as nice but they were both really clean other than stains on the box springs, kinda gross. Once again most of the lodging in OOB has similar lack of attention to the facilities. Each room had two beds, one in a separate small bedroom & a small kitchenette area with a small table which was nice. They are lacking with outlets so you may want to bring a power strip if you plan on charging devices. The wifi was non-exists any but others did complain about this. Upon checkin she gave us the password & said they are in between changing Internet so it wasn't working well. Unfortunately I head read in other review about bad wifi from a while ago so I knew this was a lie. There was a nice looking & clean heated pool which we didn't use. The cleaning ladies there were he sweetest things ever & I reLly enjoyed meeting them. They asked if we needed anything extra and they were sure to go get he extra blankets & pillows. Unfortunately they could only bring 2 pillows because they were out. My worst complaint why I probably wouldn't go back would be the bed. They are in desperate need of replacement of he bed & pillows. You sit on the bed & can see it bend right in the middle/no support, the headboard was falling off one of he beds, they are stained & are beyond the end of their life expectancy. Other than that I would say again because for $120/nite in OOB in June and it was clean, I couldn't ask for much more. On a a more positive note, I was very impressed by the new grills they had outside for people to use to cook their meals on. I thought that was a very nice & thoughtful touch from the owners of he Atlantis Motel.

Room Tip: Dont pay extra for oceanfront unless you need to look out your window & see/hear the waves.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2015

checked in at Atlantis on Thursday, June 11th,2015---warmly welcomed by a beautifully tanned lady,Lisa and her two pups! Our room number 20 was perfect...upstairs overlooking the beach...two beds in separate areas provided privacy. Very clean and cosy! All the conveniences and close to 'downtown....they were very cordial in every way to the group of corvetters that had taken over for the week-end! I would love to return.....unfortunately, no pets allowed!

Room Tip: Loved number 20-overlooking beach from patio!!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends