All reviews place to stay rooms are clean see you next year second floor small bathroom free coffee beautiful beach location is great lisa motel oob pier sand ocean steps cabin
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We made this a stopover on our way to NY. Lisa was very welcoming as usual and gave us a lovely 2 bedroom unit. All was clean and so enjoyed the beach in the morning. Coffee was ready at 7! This is the best Motel in OOB which is constantly clean with a beautiful beach.

Room tip: Nice to have a drive up room. There are a few ocean front but all rooms are close to beach. There is also a lovely pool.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lisa m, Owner at Atlantis Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you! See you next summer..

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The owner was great and very accommodating. We decided to stay another night because our young son was having so much fun on the beach, and was able to secure a room for us during a very busy (and hot!) season. The location is great, and the rooms are clean and well kept. We will definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
lisa m, Owner at Atlantis Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thanks so much! Hope to see you next summer! Lisa.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I loved the location and the room was very clean. People were nice. The bathroom was so small that everything was difficult. Sitting on the pot had my knees at the sink and I had to be kind of crooked. I'm 6 foot 200 so not a huge person. The shower had me bumping the walls all the time which I prefer not to do. Steams up virtually instantly due to small size. The parking lot was tight (warning large SUV/truck drivers - prepare to wiggle). This was my first time at Old Orchard Beach, I'll spend more for a larger room next time. Loved the easy access to the relatively quiet beach. Manager was nice enough to tell me to book direct next time for access to larger rooms. One dollar soda machine was a nice value relative to other places I've been. Free coffee was not very good. I wouldn't tell anyone not to book here, just to seriously consider calling direct and getting the largest room that fits your budget.

Room tip: Call direct and ask for a larger room - they are not all the same size
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about the size of the bathroom’s. When we purchased this motel it was already built. As far as the parking, we did put a pool in 18 years ago, and that was way before suv’s and large trucks. As far as the coffee, luckily every room does have its own coffee maker so you make your own coffee to your own liking. Thanks again, Lisa.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We have stayed here 2 times in 2 months! It's a small property - but very well maintained, right on the beach. Lisa and staff are wonderful - so friendly and very responsive to any needs. It's within comfortable walking distance of the pier and boardwalk area. But, far enough away to be very quiet! The beach is really nice - during low tide it's HUGE! Great for walking and just sitting in the sun.

Rooms are nice, clean. Small, but worked well for the 2 of us. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it for anyone traveling to OOB.

Room tip: Stay on the second floor, closer to the beach - it's quiet and a good view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you! Hope to see you next summer! Lisa.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Impeccable! I have had the pleasure of staying here on 2 separate occasions. Once in a room and once in an apartment. Both times my stay exceeded my expectations. Lisa, the owner treats you as if you are a family member. The attention to detail is outstanding. Everything is clean and safe. located right on the beach.The price is right. Walking distance to all of the things you want to do Always my first choice to stay when visiting Old Orchard Beach.
Julie Watertown Mass

Room tip: all rooms can walk right out to the beach
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
lisa m, Owner at Atlantis Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thanks so much for your awesome review! I really do appreciate it. Have a great year, and I will see you next summer! Lisa