“Closed!”
Review of Big Licks

Big Licks
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

On their website, it says open daily from 12 to 10:30pm. We showed up at 9:50pm and they were closed!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Got the banana split and lucky to have someone to share it with. Plenty of ice cream and toppings. Must be they don’t get many orders for these as they were referring to the picture of one as they were making it and then took a selfie. But the staff was fun and it was a great treat. It’s a great place to visit after a hot day at the beach.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We needed a break from walking the beach and stumbled upon Big Licks. Off the main Street but near the beach. This didn't show upon TripAdvisor when planning my trip to Maine but it should have been number one for ice cream. The ice cream choices were all homemade and delicious. The double scoop ice cream cones were huge and they offered homemade cones. I wish I had found this place earlier because I would have gone twice.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

The size of this ice cream is enormous! My mother wanted an ice cream cone and I ordered her a regular (2 scoop) cone. It was huge and she couldn't finish it. The ice cream was delicious though. The rest of us had to go back the next night and try it for ourselves and even the (1 scoop) little lick ice cream cone was huge.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We are so happy we stopped at Big Licks to get ice cream! After a day on the beach, it was such a treat. And little did we expect that it would be so good, and such MASSIVE portions, and great prices.
One of the best ice cream parlors I have been to, and can't wait to go back next time in Old Orchard Beach!!!

Date of visit: July 2018