See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and 3 girls went here last week due to a tragedy in my family and they ended up kicking us out after the 1st night because my husband and I were smoking outside on their balcony.no warning no nothing. Just get out within an hour. I went to the office with my 3 daughters letting her know we were there due to their sister taking her own life due to bullying at school. She was 15 and an identical twin to 1 of my daughters. She was simply cold and heartless and said we needed to get out asap and that we had no refund which we were paid up till Friday and here it was only monday. We were all crying and begging her to let us stay and we were unaware of their policy because we were not aware. We never smoked in their room at all, I habe 3 girls I don't even smoke in my own house. So she continued to kick us to the curb especially when my whole family got dropped off down there so we were left on the road side waiting for my ride which was over an hour away. This is the worst hotel in the world. So if u r a smoker DONT GO HERE.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank dnjess123
Reviewed May 20, 2018

This is a clean inn. It does have staff that want to provide a great experience for its guest. It has a heated pool. The pictures on the website makes it look better than what you actually are getting. It's further away from the pier than expected. If you need a place to rest your head this could be your place. It rained so it made it difficult because there wasn't much to do.

Room Tip: Ask for the balcony rooms
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This is a nice older property that is well kept. It is across the street from an entrance to the beach that is not crowded as it can be closer to the pier. This is a 3 story property with no elevators so older or handicapped individuals might look elsewhere. As in the title this property is pet friendly and our dog loved her first walks on the beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

After spending US$1,000 (2 rooms) for the weekend of Ironman 70,3, the hotel rejected our request for a late check out...and they don't even have any courtesy rooms for a quick shower... However, the assistant manager suggested that we pay US$199,00 (the price of a single night) to accommodate us for 2 postrace showers... Clearly, not ready to welcome 70,3 Ironman athletes as such race lasts for at least 6-7 hours which is passed the hotel check out time... Surely, we won't come back at this hotel next year and are already searching for better hotel accommodations...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ju587
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed a Sat & Sun night. Right across the street from the beach! $1 5 minute trolley ride to down town for food rides games pier beach and more. Clean room. Clean pool. Friendly desk staff. Cafe with fairly priced menu as well as a large picnic area with multiple tables and grills. Nice fire pit seating area as well. Very comfortable place. We had a great time. Would go back again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family