All reviewsbeautiful view of the riveralmond milkhot breakfastwalking distancevisiting umainecollege visitrooms are cleansliding doorfirst floorup to dategreat place to staybagelsstay there againfridge and microwavestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areadesk clerk
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

So I recently stayed here for a weekend with my kids while visiting my eldest daughter at UMaine. When booking the room and explaining that my wife and I had 3 young kids with us, the person on the phone said that wasn't a problem. They had a room with 2 beds and a kitchenette. That was perfect for us, however when we arrived we found our room only had 1 full bed (which could barely fit my wife and I), and a couch. The "kitchenette" was only a toaster oven, microwave, and mini fridge tucked in the corner of the room. I felt that was a Huge stretch calling that a kitchenette and was very misleading to us. Every other place in town was booked up because it was family weekend so we were stuck. The whole place was very out dated, room had a strong musty odor that drove us crazy all weekend. The only plus, was that it's the closest place to campus and had a pool. Next time we visit her, we will definitely not be staying here. Too many other places not too far, right in Bangor that are much nicer and up to date.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stayed here for a wedding and they were extremely accommodating. They had a descent breakfast every morning. Great location. You can walk to downtown orono where their are great restaurants. We had no problems at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My daughter went to school at U. Maine. We visited the inn during her 4 years and enjoyed our stay. We continue to stay there as we travel to other locations. Coffee is available, there is a wine party in the afternoon. We also enjoy its close proximity to downtown Orono and the trail network at U. Maine. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and have coffee. You will also have the opportunity to purchase a stuffed blackbear to benefit children with cancer. I have a whole collection of them from over the years. Overall, it's a great place to stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We all had a great stay, hotel is very accommodating and met our needs. Small but free breakfast in the morning, easy access to I-95 and downtown Orono. Would recommend. Also a bonus was the free shuttle from PVCC!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Stayed here when visiting my son at UMaine. Friendly front of house staff. Lovely reception area....although I didn't like the stuffed brown bear! Rooms comfortable and a good size. Small but adequate bathroom. Lovely balcony looking over the pool. Quite close to the road, but good soundproofing. About a miles walk to the University. Would stay again Breakfast plentiful.

Room Tip: Ask for pool side room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family