US$129
Priceline
US$210
US$189
Hampton.com
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
TownePlace Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$265
Courtyard
All reviewsbeautiful view of the riveralmond milkhot breakfastwalking distancerooms are cleanvisiting umainethe breakfast areacollege visitsliding doorfirst floorbottled waterfree breakfast isup to datebagelsstay there againfridge and microwavenice pool
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We have stayed at University Inn 4 times. We have stayed at other places in the area but this is our favorite. We love the river view, the location and most of all the customer service. Everyone has always been so pleasant! We appreciate all of their efforts!

Room Tip: river view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Our daughter attends UMaine and every time we've visited her we've stayed at the University Inn, we've even stayed there with our 4 legged child and the Inn was very dog friendly! I was very surprised how clean the rooms are especially for a pet friendly hotel, you'd never know that pets were allowed! The last 2 times we stayed I was late on making reservations so we were put on a cancelation list which we were able to be accomidated both times! The only negative thing I would say is that their breakfast isn't so great but everything else was great! We will definitely be staying there again and again!

Room Tip: Ask for a "river view" room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

So I recently stayed here for a weekend with my kids while visiting my eldest daughter at UMaine. When booking the room and explaining that my wife and I had 3 young kids with us, the person on the phone said that wasn't a problem. They had a room with 2 beds and a kitchenette. That was perfect for us, however when we arrived we found our room only had 1 full bed (which could barely fit my wife and I), and a couch. The "kitchenette" was only a toaster oven, microwave, and mini fridge tucked in the corner of the room. I felt that was a Huge stretch calling that a kitchenette and was very misleading to us. Every other place in town was booked up because it was family weekend so we were stuck. The whole place was very out dated, room had a strong musty odor that drove us crazy all weekend. The only plus, was that it's the closest place to campus and had a pool. Next time we visit her, we will definitely not be staying here. Too many other places not too far, right in Bangor that are much nicer and up to date.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stayed here for a wedding and they were extremely accommodating. They had a descent breakfast every morning. Great location. You can walk to downtown orono where their are great restaurants. We had no problems at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My daughter went to school at U. Maine. We visited the inn during her 4 years and enjoyed our stay. We continue to stay there as we travel to other locations. Coffee is available, there is a wine party in the afternoon. We also enjoy its close proximity to downtown Orono and the trail network at U. Maine. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and have coffee. You will also have the opportunity to purchase a stuffed blackbear to benefit children with cancer. I have a whole collection of them from over the years. Overall, it's a great place to stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple