Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$79
eDreamsUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2018

No no no!!, This motel was terrible!!!! I would have felt cleaner sleeping in my car. The heater was falling off the wall, it was dirty, the air conditioner was held up with pressed board, the box spring was stained, the bathtub wouldn’t drain and the toilet wouldn’t flush. Save your money and drive on or sleep in your car.

Room tip: I wish I had taken pictures but this motel, most terrible
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ChristineN1258
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The staff is friendly and they just renovated the whole building. It’s a work in progress. Fortunately, the price was the cheapest I could find in this area. I would recommend this motel if you are limited on funds. I would stay here again. Also they charge another 9% tax at the motel checkin on top of the 9% booking fee you pay for on the booking site.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights while in the area for work and my room was about what I paid for. It had a microwave and mini fridge but I really would have liked a coffee maker. The remote to the tv did not work and the walls were paper thin but I was exhausted so I slept well. The towels and face clothes were stained but clean. I believe the owners are nice people working hard to do their best but it could really use some upgrades

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank joannav622
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Perfect for an overnight stay, pets allowed too. Rooms have just been refurbished. Owners were very helpful and accommodating. Comfy beds. Clean room. Quiet location for getting a good nights sleep. Price can't be beat.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PattyJ287
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I really don't require much from a motel, just that it is clean and that my room is non-smoking. This place met neither of those requirements. Good things: towels and sheets were clean and there was strong wifi. New microwave and refrigerator. Bad things: The room was disgustingly dirty. Cobwebs on ceiling, above window, around air conditioner, in outside doorway and under bathroom counter. Floor was dirty and had paint splatters on the vinyl flooring as if no one used a drop cloth when painting. There was something sticky spilled down the front of the the small wood bench/blanket chest in the room. The room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke; very strongly. As the mattress was new and the wall had been recently painted, I suspect the odor was lingering in the curtains, wood paneling, comforters and definitely the pillows (all of which were not new). We also thought it was coming from the other rooms and ended up stuffing a towel across the gap at the bottom of the door to the interior hallway. It was misleading advertising to list this room as non-smoking as it clearly had been smoked in as indicated by the cigarette burn holes in the comforters. We could not leave our suitcases in the room because the odor was so strong it was giving them a smokey odor and us, too! Since we couldn't leave the suitcases because of odor, we were concerned that housekeeping would think we had left. No worries as there was no housekeeping done between our two nights. The room was advertised as including breakfast. The hotel manager explained upon check in that breakfast was from 5-10am and would be coffee and orange juice and things like donuts and granola bars. At 8am the motel lobby was still locked. The manager apologized saying he had overslept, but the next morning was exactly the same. So after apologizing, he said he would put the breakfast items out and started the coffee and indicated we could get something to drink. The orange juice was the same gallon that had been sitting out when we checked in the previous afternoon, the gallon was warm to the touch and sticky. Yuck!

We could have dealt with the early american yard sale decor, the limited outlets for charging devices, and the storage of lawn mowers, snow blowers, and furniture on the motel's porch area, but the basic lack of cleanliness and the overpowering smoke odor were gross and not acceptable. Unfortunately we couldn't find another vacancy anywhere in the area (mid-Maine in August on the weekend) or we would have just eaten the cost of the non-refundable room and relocated.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else!
Date of stay: August 2017