The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast
US$101
US$209
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$209
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$102
Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Hotel(Portland)
US$116
ClarionHotels
Portland Harbor Hotel(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$149
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$197
US$179
All reviewschamberlain roomcookiespumpkin waffleselectric fireplaceliving roomprivate balconybreakfast was deliciousold portgracious hostsfresh fruitlittle touchesthe bed was extremely comfortableeach morningfire pitquiet neighborhoodlovely rooma wonderful stay
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This was the first time my husband and I stayed at a Bed and Breakfast and we loved it. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. They also had the best cookies I've ever had (chocolate chips and coconut) and very good selection of teas. Felt like staying at home.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We enjoyed our stay from the very start when we walked into this beautiful home and smelled the wonderful bread baking in the oven. We stayed for 3 nights and stayed in two rooms while we were there. Both rooms were beautifully furnished with amazing decor. The beds were very comfortable.
Scott and Laura were very nice , welcoming and gave great suggestions on local eats. Breakfast was amazing every morning.
We had such a great time in Portland and enjoyed coming back to our cozy room every night. It is the place to stay in Portland!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

My husband and I only stayed for one night, but found Scot and Laura to be very accommodating to our schedule and the B&B was beautiful! The common areas were cozy and inviting with lots of good information available on local events and activities and our room was equally as comfortable and inviting - we stayed in the Longfellow room, which got beautiful morning sunshine. The breakfast was perhaps the best part of our visit - so tasty! As a bonus, I discovered after arriving home that I'd left a silver ring in our room I emailed Scot and Laura and they were able to mail it back to me right away. We'll definitely plan on staying here again, next time we're in Portland. I highly recommend you do the same.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Scot and Laura were wonderful! The B&B was beautiful, very well kept, very welcoming. The oatmeal cookies were fantastic! Our room was spacious and lovely. Breakfast each morning was divine. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We were very fortunate to have stayed at Scot's Chadwick while my father was due to have major heart surgery.
The guest rooms were immaculate, warm, cozy and reminded me of being at home! Really- not just saying that!
The oatmeal cookies, ( loaded with oats, as I am a health nut) were Sublime! Mom preferred the lemon macaroons with her tea in the afternoon.
Breakfast was always delicious and was served with a five star presentation. Fresh fruit and strong, quality coffee was
Sublime after a long, hot shower.
We've returned to the Chadwick twice now and would not hesitate to book a return visit!

• Stayed: March 2012