“Good Vietnamese ; mostly soup dishes”
Review of Pho Co.

Pho Co.
Ranked #335 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Pho Co. is a family-owned business serving authentic Vietnamese with some fusion of other Asian cuisine.
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Works great for lunch; Viet fast food pho mostly; tastier than most ff type places; funky location which is fun as almost always busy; at lunch be prepared to wait but its worth it

Reviewed June 2, 2017

I hesitate to make that claim - for fear of even longer lines (waiting for, yes, THE best Pho) - although it's not a claim, or an opinion, but fact.

OK, before I get too carried away...Pho & Co. Is serving some of the very best Pho I've EVER had (anywhere) and the odds are that you too will agree.

Whether beef, chicken, shrimp, or even vegetable - or any of the other items on their menu (including fabulous Bahn Mi) - it's the broth which makes Pho great and Pho & Co. hits it (the broth AND the rest of their ingredients) out of the culinary park each and every time.

One word - besides "Pho" - AMAZING!

2  Thank theghostwriter
Reviewed May 4, 2017

This small start-up restaurant business is located upstairs at the Portland Public Market and has been around for less than a year, I think. I was in-between appointments downtown and knew I'd need to grab lunch somewhere. Food court..... One City Center, slice of pizza somewhere.... ? Ah ! the public market ! Done. I ventured over on the early side of the weekdays lunch rush, and placed my order.

Less than 10 minutes went by, my food came up, I sat and ate it. It came in a recyclable plastic container with spoon and fork (a knife would have been helpful, but I managed without one). Rice vermicelli noodles served cool, with onion, pork, egg roll, lettuce, mint, bean sprout, carrots, pickles. Came with a clear slightly sweet & spicy sauce. Healthy and satisfying for cheap.

I'm glad I came here for take-out. Seating for 50 upstairs, nice spot by the window. Read my magazine while munching. For $9.50 which included tax & gratuity, I would go back.

1  Thank James F