“Best place ever”

Samuel's Bar & Grill
Ranked #269 of 632 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Small, friendly, sociable, good food, great specials outstanding bartenders. I go there at least once a week for trivia and more often when I Crave a good neighborhood place.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

My wife and I Love this place . Everyone is super nice, good food great atmosphere. Locals gather around the bar, but they are welcoming to guests. Have 2 for 1 pizza nights and wing nights. Best happy hour around! This is definitely worth checking out if you are in Portland !

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Lived in town for a few years and always went for brunch on the weekend. Went back to visit and had to stop by Samuel's for their Dirty Wings - the best wings ever!!Where else can you get wings and beer at 8 am?!?!? Mimosas are buy 1 get 1 for 5 cents during brunch hours. Definitely worth checking it out!! Love that place. ❤️

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Cool place with super food, super deals and super staff. I don't know how they can do so much in such a little place.

Reviewed December 28, 2015

We stopped here for cocktails. It was bustling with drinking patrons, like a neighborhood (dive) bar. Friendly service. I am not sure I would order food here after looking into the kitchen on my way to the restroom.

1  Thank skeelovr