All reviews commercial street valet parking typical courtyard great location old port becky's diner within walking distance harbor view room free shuttle lounge area per day portland downtown waterfront would stay here again shuttle service starbucks coffee staff was very friendly and helpful directly across the street
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night to explore the Old Port district. Location was great! We are in our late 50's & found it easy walking distance to that area. They do have a shuttle to use if you want or need. Room was very clean & tastefully decorated. Staff was friendly & welcoming upon arrival. Convenient, strategic outlets for charging phones, etc. We were on 2nd floor, (Commercial) street side but did not notice any street noise. Bed was excellent with lots of great pillows. The parking is valet ($21/day) so be aware. The valet was expedient & a good experience. We were very happy with our experience here & would not hesitate to stay again.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with a great gym. The treadmills have a view of the outside & they had free bananas. The room was very spacious & there is a Kuerig coffee maker. The bathroom is very modern w/ a shower only (no tub). Tons of outlets & USB connections for charging. You do have to valet park your car & it costs $21 but the valet guys were super nice. Starbucks coffee on property.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Courtyard for a night while visiting Portland. The room and bathroom were very spacious, clean and modern. The hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. The location is towards the end of one side of downtown, but it is a quick walk to really any restaurant or shop you want to visit. One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in, highly recommend!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Very clean, very modern.
Excellent service at the concierge counter.
Can't say the same for service at the bistro. Three of them working, you'd think one could acknowledge me standing there after 5 minutes. So it goes.

Hot tub was very nice, very warm (especially after the day of rain we had on our motorcycles).

What you would expect from a Courtyard Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The hotel: This was my first time visiting Portland. Among my usual hotel asks, I also wanted a hotel within walking distance of dining/attractions and the Courtyard did not disappoint. Upon arrival, the valet staff were fast and friendly. Shoutout to that entire team during my stay as they were very efficient and super helpful! Check-in was a breeze and the front receptionist was very informative on what to do in the area. She provided maps and dining recommendations. The room was a two queen-bed room and was plenty space for 3 individuals on a family vacation. The room was very clean and well lit. My only complaint was there was only one set of toiletries, which was not enough for 3 people. That was quickly solved with a call to housekeeping though.

There is a pool and restaurant on-site but unfortunately during this visit I didn't have the opportunity to visit either one of those.

The area: This is where the Courtyard shines. There are many things to do in the downtown area within walking distance of this hotel. The waterfront is a 5 minute walk away. There are many restaurants (great seafood), surrounding the hotel. My family and I also walked to an area known as the promenade and that was about 15-20 minutes away. For those interested in any breweries, that is about a 20 minute walk from the hotel as well. I didn't notice many taxis in the area but take advantage of the hotel shuttle if you need assistance in getting somewhere/coming back to the hotel.

Summary:
+ Close to attractions and dining
+ Great staff
- Very pricey during summer season $$$$
- Additional fee for Valet parking

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family