“Fresh and delicious!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Asian-inspired cuisine made with love.
Reviewed March 1, 2016

First time trying vegetarian Thai food and pleasantly surprised. The vegetables cooked (whether sauteed, fried or even in the soup) were all fresh and well prepared. I especially love their hot and spicy soup. My parities all liked their dished, including pai thai and rice dishes. I will definitely go back and try more food!

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch with my husband. Got hot and sour noodle. Flavorful and delicious. He got pai thai and he said it was also tasty. Will go back again to try more dishes

Reviewed February 17, 2016

A unique Thai restaurant-all vegetarian. Love the noodle and curry dishes. Great soup and salad as well. The tofu appetizer was fair, somewhat dried out. I like the fact that the food is fairly light and you're pleasantly full. They also have a restaurant in Portsmouth, NH that I have been to several times also. Equally as good. Note: I am not a vegetarian.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

Quaint, little restaurant serving delicious vegetarian cuisine. Fresh plant-based food, very light. Service was quick and friendly. It did seem pricy for the size of servings, but will def return.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

We saw all the great reviews on Trip Advisor so we decided to check out the Green Elephant and was not disappointed. All our meals were great. We don't normally go to vegetarian restaurants but I might going to more if they are like the Green Elephant. We went with a group of four and each person ordered something different and everyone loved their meal. Some of the meals they will ask you how spicy you want it, i would suggest getting it a little less spicy then you normally would.