“Elegant choices and Beautiful Presentation”
Review of The Green Elephant

The Green Elephant
Ranked #5 of 638 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Asian-inspired cuisine made with love.
Reviewed 5 March 2016

We invited a friend to dine with us and found such tasty choices offered. I chose a Japanese dish that was unique to me and very delicious. We all enjoyed our choices.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

First time trying vegetarian Thai food and pleasantly surprised. The vegetables cooked (whether sauteed, fried or even in the soup) were all fresh and well prepared. I especially love their hot and spicy soup. My parities all liked their dished, including pai thai and rice dishes. I will definitely go back and try more food!

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch with my husband. Got hot and sour noodle. Flavorful and delicious. He got pai thai and he said it was also tasty. Will go back again to try more dishes

Reviewed 17 February 2016

A unique Thai restaurant-all vegetarian. Love the noodle and curry dishes. Great soup and salad as well. The tofu appetizer was fair, somewhat dried out. I like the fact that the food is fairly light and you're pleasantly full. They also have a restaurant in Portsmouth, NH that I have been to several times also. Equally as good. Note: I am not a vegetarian.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Quaint, little restaurant serving delicious vegetarian cuisine. Fresh plant-based food, very light. Service was quick and friendly. It did seem pricy for the size of servings, but will def return.