“Simply ahhhhhh-mazing!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Running Bear

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

razzle425
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Simply ahhhhhh-mazing!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had the privilege of staying at Running Bear for a week to celebrate our anniversary. It met our every need! The lodge had all of the amenities that we needed and the location was incredibly serene (so wonderful for the soul!) Whether we were exploring the lake by kayak, jogging the road around it, or just relaxing in the adirondack chairs at the water's edge, it truly felt like home to both of us. We also enjoyed several other local excursions to Bald Mountain, Mingo Springs, Quill Hill, Oquossoc, and Hunter Cove Wildlife Sanctuary. We wished could have stayed another week! The amount of wildlife that surrounds the property and the area in general was wonderful...we were honored to have had the experience. **The daily serenades by the loons are touching beyond words**

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Long Island

Reviewed September 17, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing