Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This motel has 10 small but efficient units. We were a bit apprehensive at first. This motel is of the older type (cars park right in front of your door. We were pleased once we got into our room. Clean very clean. It was set up everything larger motels offer. The bed was very comfortable. We cannot say enough about this motel. They also allow pets. There wasn't a speck of dust or dirt anywhere. It is a nice feeling to stay at a place like this. The cost was much lower than would be expected. We highly recommend this place. Their phone number is 207-655-6114.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Victor D
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I will just list pros and cons:
Pros:
Good location
GREAT Innkeeper!
CLEAN!
Pet friendly

Cons:
A lot of wear and tear
extremely small
Bed was VERY VERY hard! the worst I have ever slept in
pocket door left very little privacy in the bathroom when door was closed
room darkening curtains had tears in the lining letting light in
bathtub leaned to one side

If the innkeeper wasnt so good then I would have rated this a terrible place. We will not go back and will not recommend this place to anyone. My family also stayed in other rooms here at the same time and they are of the same opinion. Go somewhere else.

Room tip: no good rooms. Way too small
Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank BonnieMaclure
Reviewed September 5, 2016

This Inn was quiet and comfortable, providing a rustic Maine experience that the other chain motels simply cannot deliver. The rooms are clean and well kept, and the innkeeper Terry is incredibly nice and helpful should you need anything. Best of all - it is more affordable than the "microtel" down the street (basically a quickly built corporate hotel). Only a short walk/drive form the Inn is a private beach on Lake Sebago, good breakfast/lunch restaurants, and the main stretch of Windham where many stores can be found.

My family will definitely be staying at the Inn when we return to Maine next year.

1  Thank jameslafferty816
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Room was very cute. I had the smaller room that had a full bed in it #7. Great price for a quick overnight. The owner even put my icepacks in her big freezer for me overnight. Watch WAZE directions, it put me on the street just before the Inn. I found it but it was a bit hard in the dark.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Allison W
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

We were headed for Windham when we spotted this place. Clean and quiet and manager Teri very helpful. We decided to stay 2 nights with tax 250. Pretty reasonable and within an hour of ocean so tomorrow a day trip to the ocean and back here before we head back toward Michigan. Check it out for sure. Lobster house next door too

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bevColdwater