Review Highlights
Absolute fun

If you come to this park, try and arrive before the crowd, if possible prepay for your tickets... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2018
florenceh316
Glastonbury, Connecticut
via mobile
Wave Pool

Great place to spend the day. There are activities for all ages. Had a super day with my family... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2018
Carilynn H
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews wave pool bumper boats mini golf water park snack bar taco water balloon low key all ages discount tickets lots of fun kiddie area year old daughter monday stealth slides tubes
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

My family and I took the opportunity to visit Aquaboggan Water Park. The park is clean, tons of tables and chairs and lots of rides. No of the waits for the slides was very long. Overall it's pretty good in comparison to Funtown Splashtown. The fee to get in was reasonable $20 for just the water park. However, anything else is an add on unless you just spend the $30 for go karts, mini golf and paddle boats. If you wanted a raft for the wave pool you had to rent one. We rented two doubles for $6 each. They only problem is people steal your floats and Aquaboggan doesn't care. We had our floats stolen when we went to ride a mat slide. $12 down the drain. It would be better if they just put an extra charge on the day and people could take and return as needed.

3  Thank Meredith8090
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Aquaboggan is VERY old and they haven't done much to update it. It could NEVER be compared to "today's" water parks, but it's not overly crowded and you can bring your own cooler. We have two young boys so it was plenty for them, but if your children are older, I would suggest going somewhere more "exciting". Aquaboggan definitely knows this and it's reflective in their pricing. We probably wouldn't go back, but it rained the day we were there and they closed at 3:30 so they gave us free passes to return another day and we will use them. On Mondays you can go for $12, you can't really beat that deal!

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

I took my family here on a very hot humid day. I have a 16-year-old and a 19-year-old. The rides were old rusty so I'm not even working. The water slides were also very outdated and old with a very long wait lines as you would expect to find at a more popular park. The price to get in was actually comparable or maybe even a little more then fun town splash town which is a fantastic park and I would definitely never waste the money to come back here again.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Awesome park, just a little bit north of Funtown Splashtown USA. Cheaper then Funtown too. Park was very clean, including the bathrooms. You CAN bring a cooler of food and drinks in with you!

Reviewed July 24, 2015

They have lots of things to keep the kids busy from minature golf, the wave pool and water slides. Also water bumper cars and go carts.