“Fun for the whole family, but bring your food!”

Aquaboggan Water Park
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Saco
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Took my 10 year old nephew to Aquaboggan in Saco and he loved it. I had not been for ten years and was very pleasantly surprised to see the attractions clean, and the park properly staffed. Lots of great slides, water bumper boats, go karts, mini golf, and a great wave pool. We went on a Monday when there was a discount. I got the senior pass for $10, and my nephew got everything for $22. I thought that was a fair price. I know it is about $10 more expensive the other days of the week. The only disappointment was the food. Small cafeteria style snack bar with greasy/cold and bland food. Bring your own and you will have a perfect day!

2  Thank antastic

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I took the opportunity to visit Aquaboggan Water Park. The park is clean, tons of tables and chairs and lots of rides. No of the waits for the slides was very long. Overall it's pretty good in comparison to Funtown Splashtown. The fee to get in was reasonable $20 for just the water park. However, anything else is an add on unless you just spend the $30 for go karts, mini golf and paddle boats. If you wanted a raft for the wave pool you had to rent one. We rented two doubles for $6 each. They only problem is people steal your floats and Aquaboggan doesn't care. We had our floats stolen when we went to ride a mat slide. $12 down the drain. It would be better if they just put an extra charge on the day and people could take and return as needed.

3  Thank Meredith8090
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Aquaboggan is VERY old and they haven't done much to update it. It could NEVER be compared to "today's" water parks, but it's not overly crowded and you can bring your own cooler. We have two young boys so it was plenty for them, but if your children are older, I would suggest going somewhere more "exciting". Aquaboggan definitely knows this and it's reflective in their pricing. We probably wouldn't go back, but it rained the day we were there and they closed at 3:30 so they gave us free passes to return another day and we will use them. On Mondays you can go for $12, you can't really beat that deal!

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

I took my family here on a very hot humid day. I have a 16-year-old and a 19-year-old. The rides were old rusty so I'm not even working. The water slides were also very outdated and old with a very long wait lines as you would expect to find at a more popular park. The price to get in was actually comparable or maybe even a little more then fun town splash town which is a fantastic park and I would definitely never waste the money to come back here again.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Awesome park, just a little bit north of Funtown Splashtown USA. Cheaper then Funtown too. Park was very clean, including the bathrooms. You CAN bring a cooler of food and drinks in with you!