Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$136
Fairfield Inn
US$142
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$180
Homewood
Candlewood Suites Portland - Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$140
CandlewoodSuites
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Higgins Beach Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$239
Residence Inn Portland Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$169
Hotels.com
The Admiral Motel(Scarborough)
US$110
The Holiday House Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$210
All reviewswafflesindoor poolu turnone night stayroom was clean and comfortableinterstate
Reviewed February 11, 2018

Had a Early Check in which was no Problem Had a Bad Snow Storm coming Back from Portland. Have stayed here before and was Reasonable and had a decent breakfast. Forgot my Razor and the gave me a Throw away with a packet of Shaving Cream. The Only thing that don't Like, No Food Close By.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

A loud, rambunctious family stayed in the lobby and ran up and down my hall until 3am. Repeated calls to the front desk did nothing to quiet them. Then they messed up my tax-exemption paperwork (I travel for government work) and were unable to give me a receipt.

There are lots of hotels in the area; never staying here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff at check in and check out were indifferent. They didn’t ask me how my stay was when I checked out.

There were very few people staying there on January 11 when I checked in for one night. I was given a room next to the elevator and you could not see out the window as a dormer blocked any view.

There was a huge hole in the carpet outside the bathroom. The alarm clock was flashing and was not set to the correct time and the freezer door in the mini fridge had been dismantled.

It was a very poor experience overall.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Darcy H
Reviewed December 15, 2017

when we checked in on Dec 14th, we had trouble finding the room because there was no number on the wall next to the room. The place was practically empty and we get the room with no name, go figure? Once we got in we noticed the room was chilly. Turned on the heat and it warmed up nicely. we went out to dinner and when we returned 2 hours later the room was cold again. This time the heat did not respond. I called front desk at ten and told them what the problem was. I told him we would tough it out, because I was having surgery this morning at 7 AM and just needed to sleep. The room was freezing this morning and it was 4 degrees outside. When we checked out I was offered a 10% discount, which truly was an insult for our suffering. I later called the manager after my surgery and got absolutely no where with him. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

Room Tip: one with heat
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank karlseibel
Reviewed November 27, 2017

This place was acceptable, but not much more. Our room was reasonably clean but we found no less than a dozen ladybugs crawling around. The toilet paper holder was broken so housekeeping just left an open roll on the back of the tank. The room was very cold (around 50 degrees in november) upon arrival and took quite a while to warm after we turned up the heat. The pool area was in need of repair/updates and did not look very clean. There were no major problems, just a lot of small things. I have stayed in other Comfort Inns that were much better.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family