See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Very dirty, garage sale type of mismatched towels and bedding, items most people would throw out.Please beware unless you want a terrible vacation.Location is good. They promised to refund my deposit and never mailed it as promised. Be very careful with this owner!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jamie R
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

We needed a winter get away. It was affordable and clean and yes on small side but no complaints. The TV was a flat screen but very limited in channels. We couldn't find breakfast room and realized the next morning at check out that even with door locked a push would open the door. From the inside is a deadbolt. We let owners wife know so I'm sure they will fix it. A good place for the price we paid for the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CampingismyZen
Reviewed August 8, 2015

I left on good terms but he was not there as he said he would be. I asked him to mail me my deposit and he did not. I called a second time and it still was not returned. I would not trust him with you deposit, just figure your going to loose it.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dan P
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here on a thurs and Friday in the heart of tourist season in maine. It is a very pleasant, quiet motel. The rooms are fairly small but clean. Ac and tv worked great. I was surprised at the extent of the free breakfast considering the size of the lobby. The owners of the place are from overseas but they are legal and polite. No pool but plenty of place to sit outside. Hard to get in and out of the parking lot. We could not hear any outside noise or noise from other rooms. Overall it's a quiet motel for couples, not a party spot. On a weekday it was 80, but on Friday the rate jumped up $40. My son and I had stayed in oob monday and Tuesday this same week and payed 129 a night for a place downtown.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2015

This motel was relatively inexpensive, clean and with a fairly comfortable bed, but not much more. There was too long wait for someone to answer the doorbell (at 7:00 pm), the AC was noisy and the service was so-so.

Date of stay: July 2015