“Great Dinner and Service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 89 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We went for dinner here after driving up on Rte 1 from Nashua NH, and stopping at many sights along the way. The steaks were were great and the servers excellent. A very relaxed and comfortable ambiance in the restaurant. Never have had a bad experience in a Texas Roadhouse.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I like the Texas Roadhouse in Portsmouth NH and bring my grandkids here. So tonight tried this one and could of gone to over 100 restaurants in Portland but just close to this one so what the heck....... Place was 1/2 empty and put us first at the tiny table "2 of us" so we asked to move. I was in the mood for a good steak so ordered the T-bone Porterhouse at $28.00. My girlfriend ordered steak tips and veggies, Steak tips normerly come with a mushroom sauce. She hates mushrooms so asked for it without anything, guess what??? It came smothered in mushrooms and sauce! We told the server and she took it back only to return with a plate that still had sauce all over it. Also, the tips were overdone and veggies under cooked. O Well....... Now I got my steak and it was a different cut but I ate it, "I don't complain much"... 1/2 of it was fat! Did tell the waitress and she said sorry it was not a T-Bone Yes I knew this.. The manager came over "she had to be at least 18" to apologize and took $15.00 off. I did not see anyone working that even looked 2, no experience.. This place sure needs better management.........

Reviewed August 5, 2017

If you're looking for a great steak dinner, go here. As you enter, you can see the variety of steaks they offer and you won't be disappointed. While it was a bit noisy, the wait staff was efficient, fast and pleasant. My steak was tender and juicy.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Good steak house with a fun friendly group of employees good drinks and fast service 11 oz sirloin for 11 bucks not a bad price lots of parking and close to all areas of portland

Reviewed August 1, 2017

The alcoholic beverage that I ordered hardly had any alcohol in it, and it took them 15 minutes to make it. The burger arrived at the table all messed up (like a burger from McD's after being shaken in a bag). The waitress did not even apologize for forgetting my drink. One of the TV's that was on the wall was also not functioning correctly. The floor and seats were filthy.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!