Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
All reviews laundry detergent high end appliances one bedroom suite would definitely stay here again old orchard beach nick condo units luxurious accommodations towels maine gated furnishings motel
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2020

This is our fourth stay at Lighthouse Suites in Scarborough at Pine Point. Walking distance to the beach for early am and late pm beach walks. The condo is CLEAN! My criteria for clean is not normal (my husband tells me that all the time) This place meets the requirements. Nice furnishings, comfortable with all the necessary amenities and it is immaculate. Wasn't sure about travel during Covid-19 days but Lighthouse Sites did not disappoint. We did cook more this time due to many restaurants in the area being open only on weekends but everything we needed was nearby. In September it is quiet and the beach is a short walk down the path. Love that the place is gated and kept up so well outside too. Not inexpensive but also not the most expensive. If you go here you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank selma h
Reviewed September 20, 2020 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. Nick and Peter were fantastic and the place is amazing. It was an old motel in their family that they completely rebuilt into apartments and everything is brand new, clean and fantastic. Great location, amazing beach. I can't say enough about it. We look forward to going back. Go! You will love it!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed September 14, 2020

By far, and without a doubt, the finest accommodations one can find in the Old Orchard Beach/Scarborough area. Outstandingly maintained and well-run! Everything explained to you in clear detail. You are lacking for nothing in these beautiful suites. Amenities galore! Space galore! And best of all, located on a beautiful stretch of beach. When you are at Lighthouse Suites at Pine Point, you are at your home away from home. Highly recommended!

Room tip: Prout's Neck suite on the ground floor is at the beach end of the building.
1  Thank WTL2013
Reviewed September 1, 2020

My family of four rented the penthouse suite for a long weekend in August. Not only was the location stunning and the views perfect but the hotel is perfect in every way! You feel like you are in the most beautiful rental apartment with all high-end appliances and furnishings yet located directly on the beach.

There’s not one detail overlooked. The location allowed for a quick walk around the corner for breakfast sandwiches and coffee and lots of dinner and lunch options close by. We can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank travelingfamily122
Reviewed August 17, 2020

We had stayed in a couple other places a little closer to OOB but I knew we wanted to stay away from crowds and when I saw the video of this place, WOW! A little pricier but worth it. We had a fantastic stay for 5 days. Nick greeted us and gave us a tour of our suite (we were in None Such, #4, the only 1 bedroom upstairs) and any helpful info we would need on features, etc. We were pleasantly surprised on the welcome gifts! Enjoyed those, thank you!
The place was very clean and quiet.
The appliances were very high tech, but we figured them out. LOL.
My only suggestion would be that we would have liked to have had A/C in the bedroom. If we needed to shut the bedroom door (someone went to bed earlier than the other, or wanted a nap) that room got warm so we had to keep the bedroom door open to allow the a/c from the living room to blow in. I had also brought a small box fan (always do when travelling!) and I'm very glad we had that for the bedroom, even tho we had the ceiling fan.
We would definitely stay here again if we are coming to that section of Maine.

Date of stay: August 2020