My wife and I got away for a week of traveiling along the Maine coast. We decided to stay in the Casco Bay area which includes Portland, Freeport and a number of quiet coastal locations. Our real treat was visiting the Sebasco Harbor Resort. The golf was awesome! What a great course and beautiful views of ocean and bay. We dined in their restaurant exclusively during our stay and found no reason to try anywhere else. The food and service were 5 star and our bartender Tim was a great host. He specialty is local beers and if you are lucky he may have brought his guitar to work and will share his great talent!
We had a chance to meet the General Manager, Michael Lynch who told us about the great history of the resort and seemed to always be on hand for any needs.
Great resort, great staff and management. We will definately be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine